Yusen Logistics (China) Ltd has positioned itself as a global freight forwarder serving our worldwide customers through our global network. We provide comprehensive air export and import solutions to and from all key trading and manufacturing centers worldwide.
Our team of experience staff is dedicated to deliver personalized service and innovative solutions to meet the unique requirements of each customer. With our in-house developed system, we are able to provide timely and accurate information, making shipments easy to track and trace.
Being an IATA cargo agent, our Group of Companies are appointed as authorized cargo sales agents (CSA) for more than 20 international airlines. We serve both direct customers on a retail level as well as local agents on a wholesale level
Yusen Logistics is your ideal partner for comprehensive global logistics services offering world-class ocean, land and air transportation expertise
Our long-term partnerships with numerous carriers, along with sophisticated, cutting-edge information technology and extensive global networks that span over 60 countries, plus unparalleled quality service has today made Yusen Logistics one of the world’s leading international ocean freight forwarding service providers
- Number of owned Trucks: 263 box type trucks
- Truck type: Box type, gull-wing, side open, container truck, Bonded truck, etc
Domestic Distribution Coverage
- We can distribute cargo to most of the cities within China mainland, by our own fleets and sub-contractors.
- Yusen Logistics China has an existing LTL network
- Hubs x 5: Shanghai, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Chongqing
- Management of own trucks and cross-dock warehouse
- Daily Operation (Mon-Sat)
- Fixed Route, Fixed Schedule, Track & tracing System
Main Services we can provide:
- Cargo unloading, receiving, tally, put-away, storage as per customer’s requirement
- Container loading(Snake loading, GOH, etc):
- Cargo inspection;
- Palletization, de-palletization;
- Labelling, bar-code, scanning;
- Dunnage supply;
- FIFO management;
- Temperate controlled storage;
- Order picking (piece level, carton level);
- Reverse Logistics;
- Damage handling, disposal
- Other value added-service
(Founded in 1969, formerly named as OCS - Orient Consolidation Service) is Yusen Logistics’ cargo management specialist. As a multinational, multidimensional global logistics division, covering 161 cities and ports in 66 countries, we provide systems and solutions for integrated supply chain management. Now, we have operation groups at origin countries worldwide to oversee the vendors and have staff at destination side to work directly with the importers (our customers).
OCM, in C&N China, has offices in 9 cities at Shanghai, Ningbo, Xiamen, Qingdao, Tianjin, Fuzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan and Dalian. We mainly serve as a physical cargo export operator, the customer’s shipping department at origin, the ears and eyes of the customer at origin and the customer’s partner/consultant for supply chain solutions.
Yusen Logistics handles all administrative tasks and formalities for our clients while offering a wider range of comprehensive customs-related services. Our expertise and experience in the field of international customs clearance has allowed us to nurture excellent solid relationships with customs authorities across the globe.
Yusen Logistics China has started our Customs Brokerage service since Year 2001, by sub-leasing to our class A Customs Brokers. With over 10 years of experience with Customs and solid know-how, we are confident to offer import customs brokerage service to our customers all over the China mainland.
In China, we handles more than 180 customers / consignees with various commodities: electronics, raw materials, auto parts, furniture, chemical products, after-service parts, paper products, food, garments, footwear etc.