Meeting the aspirations and strategy of Yusen Logistics Group to become a global logistics operator of the first choice, the top priority of Yusen Logistics (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is the management of the global supply chains of our Clients by satisfying their quality requirements, whilst ensuring the health & safety of staff and protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of business information.
We do this by:
- Adhering to the law, and other requirements relevant to our business
- Monitoring the market and economic environment to ensure business continuity for our Clients
- Preventing quality inconsistencies, accidents at work, occupational diseases, potential accidents and security incidents
- Systematically improving the professional qualifications of staff and raising their awareness of quality, occupational health & safety, and information security
- Formulating the belief that each member of staff is responsible for quality, occupational health & safety, and information security
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Management System in accordance with the following standards: ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Warsaw, 2 June, 2017
Thinking About Using a Logistics Partner ?
Contact our logistics specialists directly using your preferred method: