Yusen Logistics provides a European service in the area of warehousing, distribution and transport. This service is supported by high level standard system tools.
Yusen Logistics operates professional computer centres across Europe and has established a wide range of recovery activities and procedures to ensure business continuity. Via software and hardware tools, operational data is mirrored to backup servers. This enables a rapid changeover of systems without data loss should a server break down, due to hardware failures or more severe disasters outside our control.
The main tools to support the logistics services for Russia are:
- EDI Manager
- LOGNET (Logistics Network Systems)
- Performance Management System
- WEB T&T
- Customs Systems
- GIMS (Global Inventory Management System)
- Yusen Logistics WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- ASPD (Automotive Aftermarket Parts Distribution Management)
Thinking About Using a Logistics Partner ?
Contact our logistics specialists directly using your preferred method: