What is the Strang System?
The Strang System is a safe and efficient method for securing heavy cargo such as steel products for intermodal transport in overseas shipping containers using a revolutionary system incorporating Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS). It is a new technology patented in many countries around the world, including Japan.
Steel coil, plate, elongated steel, steel wire, and some machinery
- Highly efficient
- High container loading ratio
- Applicable with a large number of materials as it can take a unit weight of up to 15 tons
- Significantly reduce the time required for vanning (Approx. 10 - 15 min. /container)
- Heat and fumigation treatment are not required
- EPS is extremely lightweight, meaning more cargo can be loaded
- With its special properties, absorbs shock and acceleration induced during transport
- Has a high static compression resistance for a heavy hold force
- No lashing failure as there is no lashing at all
- Reduced cargo displacement due to EPS's high friction coefficient
- Reduced condensation due to next to none moisture contents in a EPS block
- Applicable for products of various shapes, including steel coil, plate, elongated steel, steel wire, and some machinery
- Applicable for a wide range of sizes and unit weights
AWB No./BL No./Container No.
Please enter (House) Air Waybill No., B/L No., or Container No. For OPTIONAL SEARCH using your Customer Account No., please click here.