Improving Supply Chain Strategies and Enhancing Competitive Performance
Increasingly, companies are adopting extended, often complex, supply chains to secure competitive advantage. The frontrunners go one stage further by forming partnerships with logistics experts to establish tactical benefits and more effective supply chain strategies.
Our Solutions Engineers focus on the strategic supply chain improvements. This is done by working alongside your own management team, applying powerful modelling applications to simulate supply and demand patterns, and evaluating different scenarios. They can also develop recommendations for improved distribution networks.
By understanding business priorities, the Yusen Logistics Solution Engineers can help build risk mitigation and recovery policies that will support strategy developments.
- Supporting the execution of supply chain strategies
- Identifying supply chain risks and developing sustainable solutions
- Using the Yusen Logistics capabilities and network to address customer supply chain challenges
- Route analytics to increase transport efficiency and drive cost savings
- Comprehensive network modeling to reduce operating expenses