Tradelane Development Manager
• Responsible for Tradelane budget (TEU/TON)
• Responsible for the development of new and existing business on a specific Tradelane / Product
• Responsible to grow the volume on an assigned Tradelane/product
• A Primary Trade Sales contact for the sales counterparts on the respective trade lane/product as well as primary trade contact to procurement
• Co-owner ship of IFF business plans (Volume): in alignment with overseas counter-part
• Establish market competitive Min Selling Rate (tariff) for the assigned trade covering at least 80% of the market demand.
• Strategic Pricing Review with Tender Team and Account Holder for Key/Strategic target accounts.
• Coordination of Tradelane pricing policies (e.g. partner's local handling charge)
• Establish objectives and strategies for tradelane business plan
• Organize and support product training
• Motivate and cultivate overseas partners
• Provide and disseminate market intelligence specific to the assigned trade
• Monitor activities and recommend improvements
• Identify and prioritize accounts based on targeted IV and lane segments, as defined by Corporate/RHQ and consistent with local operations
• Promotion and marketing of YL service to/from respective trade partners
• Business travel as required to meet internal and external partners.
• Min. Degree in Business specialising in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
• Min. 7 years of relevant working experience
• Strong management skills in root cause analysis, identify solution and delivering solutions
• Ability to communicate findings, make recommendations, and facilitate change
Contact to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume to: