With decades of experience in air freight forwarding, Yusen Logistics is one of the most well-respected air freight forwarders in the industry, providing flexible and reliable, yet cost effective solutions to both multinational and local firms in Thailand in various industries including Automotive, Retail, Healthcare, Aerospace, Technology, Food, etc.
- We commit on-time deliveries
- We operate on flexible schedules
- We have strong connections with major airlines
- We own Airport Free Zone warehouse facilities and transportation fleets
- Our agents are International Air Transport Association (IATA) approved
- We are a member of Thai Air Freight Forwarders Association (TAFA)
- We have our own YuTrack system to trace shipment at real time
- We have distribution center near by Suvarnabhumi airport
- We manage own operation office at Suvarnabhumi airport, Donmuang airport and Chiangmai airport
- We provide additional service such as packing, re-labelling, sorting, DGR packaging and packaging design
We are highly recognized by our customers and other companies in the same industry as one of the leading international ocean freight forwarders in the world. Yusen Logistics provides exclusive ocean freight forwarding services coverage for 5 regions (Japan, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania, Americas, and Europe) under our own networks. Yusen Logistics Thailand implements global system in issuing House B/L including track & trace system monitoring ATD/ATA to cover through transportation services.
- Import and Export Full Container Loaded (FCL)
This service is ready to serve globally under Yusen Logistics' own network coverage with carrier neutral to provide best possible options for customers.
- Import and Export Less Than Container Load (LCL) Own Consolidation Service
Currently we have direct own consolidation service worldwide at Bangkok port, Lat Krabang and Laem Chabang.
- International Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) Service
Under unified House B/L of Yusen Logistics, we are an exclusive licensed NVOCC service provider, who always provides the best services and solutions for customers worldwide. We also specialize in acting as a representative forwarding agent for non-residential client to collect cargoes from several vendors, arrange total logistics service under client's instruction (buyer consolidation service) and provide reliable door to door delivery services with cost effectiveness.
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) warehousing service is available in major cities of Thailand with 30 warehouses in 14 locations in total space approximately 300,000 m2 throughput 2,300,000 MT per annual. In order to serve customers in different industries, we have own built different types of warehouses to handle various types of products.
- General Warehouse
- Bonded/Free Zone Warehouse
- Temperature-Controlled Warehouse
- Dangerous Goods (DG) Warehouse
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Medical Devices (ISO 13485)
- Container Yard
- Vehicle distribution center
- Offers various Value-Added Services (Drumming Operation Service, On-site Management, Tinting Service, etc.)
Consultancy in Logistics Solutions
Our Solution and Implementation Team supports in designing and optimizing solutions in Contract Logistics services for prospective customers.
- Contract Logistics Feasibility study
- Warehouse Investment
- Distribution and Transportation Planning
- Project improvement
With the understanding that strong transportation network can strengthen our customers’ supply chain, we offer a variety of transportation services to our customers with own truck fleet more than 900 units. Additionally, we operate by 12 Regional Hubs and 8 Truck Terminals where closed to major industrial estates and located in Central and Eastern regions which are located nearby to major seaports including Bangkok Port and Laem Chabang Port.
- 485 Owned trucks and 451 Units of Chassis
- 7 truck terminals and 12 regional hubs nationwide
- Nationwide distribution, deliver to approximately 1,400 destinations across Thailand
- Container Transport, Domestic Distribution (B2B)
- Chemical Lorry Transport, non-DG & DG Cargo
- Cross Border, transport to; China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Laos, and Myanmar
- Milk Run Transport
Smoothing the Flow of Moving Your Goods through International Barriers with 1st Customs Broker License and 1st AEO License in Thailand.
- Developed the “Customs Brokerage Software” and own dedicated IT team for the software
- Duty Drawback under Section 29 (19 BIS)
- Bonded Warehouse
- Free Zone IEAT
- Tax Compensation
- Privilege Application
- More than 40 Customs Specialists
- More than 145 Licenses Customs Broker Agent (Permit)
We are a middleman to coordinate between international merchandisers around the world and vendor in Thailand in many industries including pharmaceutical, consumer products, retail business, etc.
- Vendor Management
- Purchase Order Management
- Origin Cargo and Vendor Management (OCM)
- Warehouse Management
- Buyer Consolidation Management
- Third Party Management/Control
On-site Logistics Service
We can provide and operate on-site logistics supports with our high quality of services and experience.
- On-Site Warehouse Management Operate warehouse management at a well-known electronics plant and at another well-known chemical plant
- On-Site Import and Export Coordinator Provide staffs as import and export coordinators to work with production planners, follow up shipments, generate all export documents, freight audit, and work with customs brokers.
- On-Site Supply Chain Solution Assign a logistics specialist stationed at consumer production plant to analyze the customer’s supply chain and implement improving and cost reduction solutions
Clean Room Packing
Built-to-Suit Facility and Value-added services for customers in Chemical Business
- Drumming service (Food Grade and Industrial Grade)
- Assembly service
- Tinting service
Vehicle Distribution Service
We have an area to offer a vehicle storage service for automotive customers.
- Storage area: 60,000 m2
- Available both general and free zone storage
- Pre-delivery inspection area