Yusen Logistics (Taiwan) Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) recognizes the need to protect personal information, and abides by Personal Data Protection Act, Enforcement Rules of the Personal Data Protection Act and all other laws, regulations and guidelines (hereinafter referred to as “laws, regulations, etc.”). We hereby established this Policy to ensure sufficient and adequate protection for the personal information that we handle in the course of our business activities.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
We fairly and lawfully collect several, different types of personal information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Data to Be Collected
While using the Service from us, we may have to ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to, first name and last name, company name, location, email address, phone number, address, cookies and usage data (information on how the Service is accessed and used, including information such as the Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and your visiting date, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data of your computer).
- Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes and will use the data within the scope as below:
1. To provide and maintain our Service
2. To notify you about changes to our Service
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
4. To provide customer service and support
5. To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
6. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We will keep personal information adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was provided. We will not collect personal information in advance or store personal information for future purposes, unless required or permitted by laws or regulations.
- Transfer of Data
- Disclosure of Data
We may have to disclose your Personal Data in the good faith if such action is necessary to:
1. To comply with a legal obligation and protect against legal liability
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of Yusen Logistics (Taiwan) Ltd.
3. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
4. To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Security of Data
The security of your data is extremely important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links to Other sites
- Contact Us
September 1, 2019
Yusen Logistics (Taiwan) Ltd.
We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption so that you can securely fill in the inquiry form with your information on our website. SSL encrypts the data entered from your computer and transmits it over a network to a registered computer at the other end.