Yusen Logistics provides a European service in the area of warehousing, distribution and transport. This service is supported by high level standard system tools.
Yusen Logistics are operating many professional computer centres in Europe and has established a wide range of Business Recovery activities and procedures. Via soft- and hardware tools, operational data is mirrored to backup servers. This enables a possible changeover without data loss, if a server will have a break down, due to hardware failures or more severe disasters.
The main tools to support the logistics services in Spain are:
- EDI Manager
- LOGNET (Logistics Network Systems)
- Performance Management System
- WEB T&T
- Customs Systems
- GIMS (Global Inventory Management System)
- Yusen Logistics WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- ASPD (Automotive Aftermarket Parts Distribution Management)
Thinking About Using a Logistics Partner ?
Contact our logistics specialists directly using your preferred method: